Full payment is $350
Booking is a non-refundable deposit for $100.
The outstanding $250 will be invoiced for and must be paid prior to the date of your one on one Money Meeting with Ayda Shabanz (receipt must be provided to Grow at your meeting).
Personal Decision Making for Money Making!
Want to get a quick assessment of your finance options before taking that loan? Our one on one money meeting will help to determine whether or not you’re making the best choice for you.
During this 1-1 Meeting held with Ayda Shabanz, we will discuss your loan requirements, determine what you will need to obtain finance for a purchase, or we can review your current loans.
Together we will:
- Find out how much you can borrow
- Discuss what type of loan products are suitable for you
- Review current loans and identify savings
- Establish what funds you need to have saved in order to make the purchase
- Review funding options for construction or renovations
The Meeting will provide an overview and allow you to ask any questions. For the meeting you will be required to have the following items ready:
- Income for all applicants (two current payslips and your end of year PAYG tax return would be ideal).
- If Self Employed – two years’ individual tax returns and Company Tax returns, Profit & Loss statements & Balance sheets
- Identification for both applicants, including your Drivers Licence and Passport (please let us know ahead of time if you do not have both of these documents and we can suggest a different ID Proof)
- Current Rates Notice for ANY properties owned by Applicants whole or part ownership (if applicable)
- 6 months’ current Home Loan Statements for both applicants (if applicable)
- Personal or any Business loans if any at least 3 months current statements
- Any Credit Cards even if Balance is NIL current 3-month statements required
- All Savings accounts even if balance is small latest statements
- Any shares- please provide evidence
- Superannuation amounts
- What you own e.g.: Cars, Boats approximate value of your home content
To be prepared and make the most of your time, we will need you to email the information prior to the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org.